The 2019 MHIMA Annual Meeting will be held May 15 – 17, 2019 at the:
Park Place Conference Center
300 East State Street
Traverse City, MI 49684
The MHIMA Arrangements Committee is soliciting speaker abstracts for 1 or 2-hour education sessions. To submit your application and be considered for a speaking engagement you may follow the link below.
Specific topics for our program include:
• Information Governance
• Privacy & Security/HIPAA/ROI
• Data Analytics
• Clinical Documentation Improvement
• CMS/OIG Updates
• Fraud and Abuse
• Reimbursement (Pay-for-Performance and Value-Based-Purchasing)
• Alternative Career Opportunities with the HIM degree
• ICD-10/CPT/Clinical Foundations for Coding
• Leadership/Change Management/Performance Improvement
Only speakers selected by the MHIMA Arrangements Committee will be contacted by email to confirm their speaking engagement.
Email or paper submissions will not be accepted. You may email the Central Office Coordinator of MHIMA directly if you have submitted a relevant topic to the Speaker’s Bureau within the past six months at firstname.lastname@example.org.