Clinical Coordinator – Health Information Technology (Full-Time)
Baker of Allen Park
Baker College Professional Services, Inc. seeks to hire an individual to be assigned to the position of CLINICAL COORDINATOR – HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (FULL-TIME) for the benefit of and to be located at Baker of Allen Park.
General Statement of Duties:
The primary purpose of the Clinical Coordinator – Health Information Technology is to teach courses in areas of their expertise as well as secure clinical sites for students. The Clinical Coordinator will also maintain communication with site supervisors and perform periodic onsite visits.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred; Associate degree with RHIT or RHIA certification from an accredited college or university required
* 3-4 years’ current work experience required
* 2 years’ college level teaching experience and accreditation background preferred
* Online education platform familiarity preferred
* Must be willing to travel
* Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
* Must have excellent interpersonal, written, and presentation skills
* The ability to lift and maneuver independently up to 25 lbs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Secure clinical sites and place students
* Communicate with Site Development supervisor regarding contracts
* Assure all students have completed requirements for PPE
* Evaluate and approve waiver hours for the PPE based on student work experience
* Perform onsite visits of clinical sites
* Attend system meetings
* Compile all PPE-related evaluations and report stats to Program Director
* Calculate and submit grades for the PPE
* Conduct student orientations
* Other duties as assigned
Standard-Academic Contract, may require evenings
Program Director – Health Information Technology
Salary based on education, experience, and existing wage rates paid for similar positions within Baker College Professional Services, Inc. Full benefit package.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email only by July 17, 2017 in care of:
Baker College Professional Services, Inc.- AP
Human Resource Department
Baker of Allen Park’s combined Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available to anyone. This report is required by federal law and contains policy statements and three years’ worth of crime statistics for the school. This report is available online at http://www.baker.edu/media/ckfinder/files/Security-Report-AP.pdf. You may also request a paper copy from the Baker of Allen Park Campus Safety office.