LHMHIMA Webinar: How to Build Your ROI Roadmap Starting with a Gap Analysis
In October 2022, the 21st Century Cures Act expanded the definition of EHI beyond the USCDI v.1 set of data. Now, to comply with information-blocking policies, healthcare organizations must consider both the electronic exchange and release of protected health information (ePHI) in their HIM operations.
2023 will bring more changes to ROI policies as HIPAA modifications are expected early this year. How can organizations achieve and maintain compliance goals?
An ROI gap analysis is a strategy you can (and should) deploy today. A comprehensive analysis examines more than HIM operations – it’s a holistic view of your disclosure management process, where it is today, and where it needs to be.
In this session, experienced ROI consultants will share best practices for performing your own gap analysis or selecting the right partner to manage it for you. Ultimately, the analysis will help you:
- Reduce compliance risk
- Streamline operations
- Improve patient/customer satisfaction
As a result, many larger organizations uncover cost-reduction opportunities by taking a centralized and unified approach to ROI.
Small- to mid-sized practices and clinics also benefit from this exercise. If done correctly, your team will walk away with a guide to achieving more with fewer resources.
- Consider gaps and roadblocks in the levels of integration of your organization’s ROI systems
- Learn how and why you should perform a gap analysis to ensure compliance with Information Blocking.
- Learn how centralizing ROI functions can be a big step towards ensuring compliance
- Review requisite building blocks for unifying ROI and models and milestones for transitioning ROI to an enterprise system
August 9, 2023
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST
* This event will also be available on-demand after the live webinar.
Information Protection: Access, Disclosure, Archival, Privacy and Security
Organizational Management and Leadership
Registration will close at 11:59 PM ET on December 31, 2023.
Registration is limited to 100.