The 2020 MHIMA Annual Meeting will be held at:
Four Winds Casino,
11111 Wilson Rd.,
New Buffalo, Michigan,
May 4th – 6th 2020.
The MHIMA Arrangements Committee is soliciting speaker abstracts for 1 or 2 hour education sessions. To submit your application and be considered for a speaking engagement you may follow the link below and must submit your information by October 1, 2019.
Specific topics for our program include:
- Information Governance
- Privacy & Security/HIPAA/ROI
- Data Analytics
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
- CMS/OIG Updates
- Fraud and Abuse
- Reimbursement (Pay-for-Performance and Value-Based-Purchasing)
- Alternative Career Opportunities with the HIM degree
- ICD-10/CPT/Clinical Foundations for Coding
- Leadership/Change Management/Performance Improvement
All topics submitted will be considered!
Only speakers selected for our 2020 MHIMA Annual Meeting by the MHIMA Arrangements Committee will be contacted by email to confirm the speaking engagement.
Please follow the links below for additional information about our meeting and to complete the Speaker Bureau Online
You may email the Central Office Coordinator of MHIMA directly if you have submitted a relevant topic to the Speaker’s Bureau within the past six months at email@example.com.
Please click the button above to complete the online Speaker Bureau form. Email or paper submissions will not be accepted.