Lake Huron Michigan Region (LHMHIMA)
Mid-Michigan Health Information Association has been rebranded as Lake Huron Michigan Health Information Management Association (LHMHIMA)!!
LHMHIMA serves the following counties:
Alcona, Alpena, Arenac, Bay, Clare, Clinton, Crawford, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Huron, Iosco, Isabella, Lapeer, Midland, Montmorency, Ogemaw, Oscoda, Otsego, Roscommon, Saginaw, Sanilac, Shiawassee, Tuscola
If you have questions about your membership, please contact KnowledgeConnex.
- LHMHIMA 2022 1st Quarter Newsletter
- LHMHIMA 2021 Fourth Quarter Newsletter
- LHMHIMA 2021 Third Quarter Newsletter
- LHMHIMA 2021 Second Quarter Newsletter
- LHMHIMA 2021 First Quarter Newsletter
- LHMHIMA 2020 Fourth Quarter Newsletter
- LHMHIMA 2020 Third Quarter Newsletter
- LHMHIMA 2020 Second Quarter Newsletter
- LHMHIMA 2020 First Quarter Newsletter
LHMHIMA is excited to announce, we will be offering a student scholarship for 2020 to an outstanding student who is currently in an approved HIT/HIM accredited program and will be continuing their education through the 2020/2021 academic school year. Deadline for application submission is July 31, 2020.
2021-2022 LHMHIMA Board
Click here to contact the LHMHIMA Board of Directors.
Megan King, RHIA
Kelly Bennett, RHIA
Patty Vanderhoff, RHIA
Nichole Soderquist, MBA, RHIA, CDIP, CCS
Sandra Kay Zubke, RHIT
Lisa Willingham, RHIA
Keegan Gay, RHIT
Elizabeth Goodrich, RHIT, CCS
MHIMA Delegate, LHMHIMA Advocate
Karen Gregg, RHIA, CHPS