Become a Corporate Member
A Valuable Opportunity for Your Organization!!
The Michigan Health Information Management Association (MHIMA) offers Corporate Membership to interested vendors/exhibitors
Any corporation interested advancing the goals of the Michigan Health Information Management Association (MHIMA) is eligible for corporate membership.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Free vendor booth at the MHIMA Annual Convention (if interested vendor must register separately for this benefit)
- One free registration to the Educational programs at the MHIMA Annual Convention (attendee must register separately for the benefit)
- Two free half page ads in MHIMA state journal, FOCUS
- One free copy of the MHIMA mailing list (upon request)
- Recognition through special listing in each issue of FOCUS and on our website
- Receipt of all mailings (must register email address, click here to register)
- Eligible to serve on MHIMA committees
- Membership registration rates at state-sponsored educational programs
Corporate Membership fee: $825.00
For questions, please contact:
Linda Monusko, RHIA
Central Office Coordinator, MHIMA
When you register online, you will have the option to pay by mail with a check or pay online with a credit card (AMEX, MasterCard, or Visa). If you are paying by check, select “offline/mail” under payment options in the shopping cart. You will later see instructions to print the invoice page and mail your payment to KnowledgeConnex. The mailing address will be on the invoice. Make your check payable to KnowledgeConnex.
You can determine if your registration fee has been received by clicking here.
Click here if you are unable to view the registration form.