A Valuable Opportunity for Your Organization!!
The Michigan Health Information Management Association (MHIMA) offers Corporate Membership to interested vendors/exhibitors
Any corporation interested in advancing the goals of the Michigan Health Information Management Association (MHIMA) is eligible for corporate membership.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Free vendor booth at the MHIMA Annual Convention (if interested vendor must register separately for this benefit)
- One free registration to the Educational programs at the MHIMA Annual Convention (attendee must register separately for the benefit)
- Two free ads (maximum 8½” X 11″) in MHIMA state journal, FOCUS
- One free copy of the MHIMA Annual Meeting attendee list – attendees that opt out are not included (upon request)
- Recognition through special listing in each issue of FOCUS and on our website
- Receipt of all mailings (must register email address, click here to register)
- Eligible to serve on MHIMA committees
- Membership registration rates at state-sponsored educational programs
Corporate Membership fee — $825.00
For questions, please contact:
Linda Monusko, RHIA
Central Office Coordinator, MHIMA
When you register online, you will have the option to pay by mail with a check or pay online with a credit card (AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa). You will receive two emails once you join – 1) a confirmation email and 2) a registration statement email which serves as your receipt (if you paid by credit card) or invoice (if you plan to pay by check).
If you are paying by check, make your check payable to KnowledgeConnex, include your invoice # that is on your registration statement email, and mail your check to KnowledgeConnex. The mailing address will be on the registration statement email.